Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

stretch!

i found FREE pre-natal yoga classes at destination maternity here in san antonio, and i went for my first time last night. before i conceived, yoga and pilates were my favorite work-outs, but let me tell you, as soon as i saw that positive test, exercise sort-of disappeared. i knew that couldn't continue, but i also knew if i ordered my own pre-natal yoga tape to follow, i never would. early pregnancy is pretty exhausting!

i was so excited to find these classes, and i had a great time last night. a little sore this morning, but i did it! i even bought a pair of maternity yoga pants - how fun! i don't necessarily need them yet, but as i'm 14 weeks today, hopefully it won't be too long! so, all good intentions in mind, i plan to go every tuesday and thursday evening right after work. wish me luck!

No comments: